November 20-23, 2019
December 4-7, 2019
New York City, NY
Wyndham New Yorker
Explore two iconic New York neighborhoods on a guided walking tour. Learn about the history and development of these diverse communities, and get a first-hand look at how small, local businesses have thrived here for generations.
Sports & Entertainment Marketing
Tour Madison Square Garden, the world’s most famous arena home to sporting events, concerts and more.
Experience the hustle and bustle of New York City while learning from those who are making the city one of the most popular destinations.
And so much more!
Learn from NBC Studios, visit the Empire State Building and iconic Radio City Music Hall, and so much more!
This conference reinforces concepts taught in marketing, finance, hospitality and fashion merchandising classes.
- Describe the role of financial institutions
- Explain types of financial markets
- Discuss the impact of technology on the banking industry
- Explain career opportunities in merchandising
- Explain the relationship between customer service and distribution
- Explain current retail trends driven by global trade
- Explain career opportunities in hospitality
- Describe the role of sales and marketing in hospitality
- Explain the role of promotion as a marketing function
- Identify the impact of product life cycles on marketing decisions
Source: National Curriculum Standards for Business Administration
Registration is a two step process:
1. DECA members must first be in our online membership system.
2. Once they have been submitted, you can register them for the conference through our online registration system by selecting “Conferences”.
For complete registration instructions, please refer to the conference registration guide.
Week 2 (December 4-7, 2019) is currently sold out.
Please add your information to the wait list to be contacted if space becomes available.
GET TO NEW YORK CITY
New York, New York is calling your name! Just get here. You’ll never run out of choices in NYC, which is home to 24,000 restaurants, offers one of the most progressive arts and cultural scenes in the world and has attractions that can’t be matched.VISIT NEW YORK CITY
FUTURE DATES OF DECA NEW YORK EXPERIENCE
2020: November 18-21 | December 1-4
2021: November 17-20 | December 1-4