More than 10,000 DECA members demonstrate their college and career knowledge and skills by participating in DECA’s Competitive Events Program. They are finalists from their chartered associations hoping to be named an international champion.
Emerging Leader Series
Thousands of members participate in DECA’s Emerging Leader Series to attain 21st Century Skills in the areas of collaboration, communication, critical thinking and creativity.
College + Career Exhibits
Searching for the perfect institution to start your post-secondary studies? Want to discuss career opportunities? Looking to expand the product line for your school-based enterprise? More than 100 exhibits will be waiting!
And much more!
From the School-based Enterprise Academy to Executive Officer Campaigns to Advisor Professional Learning, DECA’s ICDC brings together the best of the best to culminate a successful DECA academic year.
DECA’s International Career Development Conference supports education initiatives such as:
- Career Clusters
- National Curriculum Standards
- 21st Century Skills
- Common Core State Standards
- Project-based Learning
- Personal Financial Literacy
The National Association of Secondary School Principals has placed this program on the NASSP National Advisory List of Contests and Activities for 2019-2020.
GET TO NASHVILLE
After your DECA activities have wrapped for the day, explore and find your Nashville inspiration. Experience the creative energy. Discover the neighborhoods.Seek out the hidden gems. Uncover the history and the history in the making. And of course, enjoy the music.
VISIT MUSIC CITY
FUTURE DATES OF DECA ICDC
- April 24-27, 2021 | Anaheim, California
- April 23-26, 2022 | Atlanta, Georgia
- April 22-25, 2023 | Orlando, Florida
- April 27-30, 2024 | Anaheim, California
- April 26-29, 2025 | Orlando, Florida
- April 25-28, 2026 | Atlanta, Georgia
- April 17-20, 2027 | Anaheim, California
- April 22-25, 2028 | Orlando, Florida