July 19-21, 2021
Designed for upcoming chapter leaders – whether they are a chapter president, committee member, project manager or someone who just wants to go above-and-beyond.
Designed for association leaders, the Empower program will challenge association teams to work together in a facilitated classroom environment with team assignments, discussions and presentations.
Prepare for your role as a leader through activities that teach professionalism, public speaking, collaboration, etiquette and so much more!
Build your network for the upcoming year by connecting with members from all across DECA’s membership, including your Executive Officer Team.
This conference will reinforce 21st Century Skills. Through participating in interactive sessions, DECA members will be able to:
- Use a wide range of idea creation techniques
- Create new and worthwhile ideas
- Interpret information and draw conclusions based on the best analysis
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and respectfully with diverse teams
- Use interpersonal and problem-solving skills to influence and guide others toward a goal
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in using influence and power
- Act responsibly with the interests of the larger community in mind
Registration will open Spring 2021
There is no higher priority than the health, safety and well-being of everyone involved in DECA’s Emerging Leader Summit. Given the uncertain length of the current pandemic, DECA Inc. will monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and make any updates regarding the conference on this page. DECA Inc. advises attendees to check the policies of travel and transportation providers to determine their cancelation policies prior to making any arrangements.
DECA inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a healthy and respectful environment for all of our emerging leaders and entrepreneurs. Our philosophy is to ensure all members, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status are treated equally and respectfully. Any behavior in the form of discrimination, harassment, or bullying will not be tolerated. It is the responsibility of all members to uphold and contribute to this climate.