To Be Announced
Designed for upcoming chapter leaders – whether they are a chapter president, committee member, project manager or someone who just wants to go above-and-beyond.
Designed for association leaders, the Empower program will challenge association teams to work together in a facilitated classroom environment with team assignments, discussions and presentations.
Prepare for your role as a leader through activities that teach professionalism, public speaking, collaboration, etiquette and so much more!
Build your network for the upcoming year by connecting with members from all across DECA’s membership, including your Executive Officer Team.
This conference will reinforce 21st Century Skills. Through participating in interactive sessions, DECA members will be able to:
- Use a wide range of idea creation techniques
- Create new and worthwhile ideas
- Interpret information and draw conclusions based on the best analysis
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and respectfully with diverse teams
- Use interpersonal and problem-solving skills to influence and guide others toward a goal
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior in using influence and power
- Act responsibly with the interests of the larger community in mind
FUTURE DATES OF DECA EMERGING LEADER SERIES