November 2-20, 2020
Each week will feature on-demand content that will drop on Monday at 8:00 a.m. ET on the topics below.
Learn from business and marketing leaders in the career pathways of marketing, finance, hospitality, business and entrepreneurship. Learn about current trends and challenges, innovations, paths to a successful career and more!
Going to college soon? Admissions representatives tell-all on key topics like selecting the right school for you, opportunities for involvement beyond courses and how to make sure you’re on the right track with key milestones.
Want to know what it takes to win DECA Glass on the #DECAICDC stage? Discover how past competitors made it there for each major type of competitive event. Receive strategies and advice to increase your competitiveness and improve your performance.
Elevate your DECA chapter to the next level by learning strategies for engagement, leadership and opportunity recognition.
The DECA POWER Experience will also feature:
- Three general sessions – one each week
- Live networking sessions each week to connect DECA members
- Virtual workshops hosted by DECA’s executive officers and association officer teams
- Advisor classroom companion to integrate many sessions into the classroom
- And so much more!
Registration is FREE with paid DECA membership by October 30, 2020.
Some associations may charge an additional fee.
Want to upgrade your experience?
- Exclusive conference long-sleeve t-shirts will be available for $15 per t-shirt.
- Test your competitiveness through an online exam and case study competition for $25 per member.
Deadline to Upgrade: October 15, 2020.
Registration Link Coming Soon
DECA inc. is committed to creating and maintaining a healthy and respectful environment for all of our emerging leaders and entrepreneurs. Our philosophy is to ensure all members, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or socio-economic status are treated equally and respectfully. Any behavior in the form of discrimination, harassment, or bullying will not be tolerated. It is the responsibility of all members to uphold and contribute to this climate.
FUTURE DATES OF THE ULTIMATE DECA POWER TRIP
- November 19-21, 2021 | Boston, MA | Westin Boston Waterfront
- November 11-13, 2022 | Arlington, VA (D.C. Area) | Crystal Gateway Marriott
- November 17-19, 2023 | Austin, TX | JW Marriott Austin