Online registration available soon.
This is your year. This is the time to work harder, do better and be stronger. This is the time to erase your doubts and fears and go the distance. Accomplish your goals, set new ones, and conquer the impossible. Do it at the DECA Emerging Leader Summit.
Brave DECA leader, you are not alone. You have chapters, an association, and an international organization waiting for you to make the first move. If you don’t, who will? Shake up the routine, change up the plans and wake up your advisors, officers and members. Last year’s plans are done; it’s time for new ones. Your membership goals, your communications plans, your advocacy strategies—change them all.
Don’t dream about being the best. MAKE IT COUNT, and you will be the best.
A MUST-ATTEND FOR DECA THOUGHT LEADERS:
- Association Officers
- Chapter Officers and Leaders
- Chapter, Association and National Officer Hopefuls
Designed to help achieve both personal betterment goals and chapter/association development plans, the program will include:
- Using social media to connect with DECA
- Strategies to engage chapters in DECA’s Chapter Campaigns
- Making your advocacy activities count
- Achieving your personal best as a leader
- Sessions led by your 2013-2014 National Officer Team
- Twilight sessions featuring specialized bonus topics
- Think and share presentations by associations in attendance
- Leadership project, presentation and feedback sessions
- Build your network for the upcoming year by connecting with members and association officer teams from all across DECA’s membership.
- Polish your skills so you can excel as a DECA leader.
- Embrace the synergy that creates when great DECA minds come together in a focused, creative environment.
- Imagine a content-rich, intense program that brings together DECA’s best.