The International Career Development Conference is the culminating experience for many Collegiate DECA members. ICDC provides you the opportunity to participate in leadership development, receive recognition for your competitive achievements, and MAKE IT COUNT through interaction with nearly 2,000 students, advisors, and industry leaders.
To learn more about how you and your chapter can attend the 53rd annual Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference, contact your association or chapter advisor for details or email email@example.com.
The International CDC will be held in Washington, D.C. April 23-26, 2014. These dates do not necessarily include travel dates.
Check out this document on gaining campus support for ICDC .
Professional Development Academies:
- Business Management & Administration Academy
- Communications & Technology Academy
- Entrepreneurship Academy
- Finance & Accounting Academy
- Hospitality & Tourism Academy
- Marketing Academy
Conference Attendance includes:
- Exciting general sessions with individual and chapter awards and recognition, recognition of the states, provinces and territories in attendance, and a grand awards ceremony recognizing event winners.
- Participation in the Professional Development Academies.
- Competitors vying for international honors in the Competitive Events Program .
- Hundreds of business and industry people serving as judges for the competitions.
- Numerous representatives from corporate supporters participating in the Career Fair/Marketplace .
- Members attending the Culinary Management and National Management Institutes and the capstone program, our Entrepreneurship Challenge competition and seminars .
- Election of our new National Officer Team.
Preparing For Your ICDC Experience
Practice competition materials, custom apparel, and other helpful materials are available for purchase through DECA Images .
Future Dates of the Collegiate DECA ICDC
- April 23-26, 2014 | Washington, D.C. | Dates do not necessarily include travel days.
- April 18-21, 2015 | Orlando, Florida | Dates do not necessarily include travel days.
- April 16-19, 2016 | Washington, D.C. | Dates do not necessarily include travel days.