DECA conferences are targeted, highly-focused learning experiences for students and advisors. DECA conferences bring our members into the larger DECA community while providing unique opportunities to extend classroom learning. Each of DECA’s conferences connects with corporate professionals to engage students in learning industry-related trends and content.
These conferences focus on leadership development and college and career preparation through a variety of engaging workshops and speakers.
- The Ultimate DECA Power Trip Conference, Boston, MA | November 1-3, 2013
- Western Region Leadership Conference, Phoenix, AZ | November 14-16, 2013
- Central Region Leadership Conference, Milwaukee, WI | December 6-8, 2013
- DECA Emerging Leader Summit, Phoenix, AZ | July 19-July 21, 2014
CAREER PATHWAYS CONFERENCES
These conferences each feature highly specialized content that aligns with specific career pathways and courses, providing an excellent opportunity to connect classroom instruction to the conferences.
- Innovations and Entrepreneurship Conference, Chicago, IL | November 8-10, 2013
- New York Experience, New York City, NY | November 20-November 24, December 4-8, 2013
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing Conference, Orlando, FL | February 5-9, 2014
CAREER DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCES
These conferences provide a venue for DECA's Competitive Events Program as well as additional career and leadership development programs. Chartered associations host their own CDCs to determine which members earn the right to represent them at the International Career Development Conference, the pinnacle event of the year for more than 10,000 competitors vying for the title of international champion and 4,000 members engaged in leadership academies, elections and more.
Dates of Future International Career Development Conferences
- April 25-28, 2015 | Orlando, Florida
- April 23-26, 2016 | Nashville, Tennessee
- April 26-29, 2017 | Anaheim, California
- April 21-24, 2018 | Atlanta, Georgia
- April 27-30, 2019 | Orlando, Florida
- April 29-May 2, 2020 | Nashville, Tennessee